July 20, 2015
There were no recognitions.
- Monthly Reports
- 3rd Quarter - Quarterly Investment Report
- Santa Fe Texas Education Foundation (SFTXEF) Annual Update
- Minutes for June 15, 2015 and July 8, 2015
- Accounts payable of $876,118.32
- Budget Amendment #13
- Collegiate High School MOU with College of the Mainland 2015-2016
- COM Partnership Agreement - Dual Credit 2015-2016
- MOU with Hitchcock ISD - Auto Tech Program 2015-2016
- Optional Flexible School Day for 2015-2016
- Waiver for SFHS Delayed Start Wednesday's
- Coastal Alternative Program (CAP) MOU for 2015-2016
- Renewal of Pest Control Contract 2015-2016
- Waste Service Contract 2015-2016
- Approved DEC (LOCAL) Extended Leave as presented.
- Approved FEC (LOCAL) Attendance for Credit as presented.
- Approved FMH (LOCAL) Commencement Exercises as presented.
- Approved HR Regs 7.10 Reimbursement Upon Retirement as presented.
- Approved Resolution Regarding Wages During Emergency School Closings as presented.
- Approved Resolution Delegating Hiring Authority to the Superintendent as presented.
- Approved the Purchase of Proclamation 2015 Instructional Materials Allotment Adoption for K-12 Social Studies and HS Math.
- Approved the School Health Advisory Council (SHAC) activities for 2014-2015.
- Approved Acceptance of Donations.
- Approved Employees Attendance Incentive Plan as presented
- Denied Waiver of Penalties for Parcel #P513406.
- Approved Fees associated with the RediMD Health Services.
- Approved the Purchase of ENO Boards.
- Approved the Attendance Waiver for Dates Specified in School Year 2014-2015.