September 28, 2015
The Board recognizes students and staff each month at the regularly scheduled board meeting. The following were recognized at the September meeting.
SFISD Police Department – Chief Walter Braun, Captain Joe Fife, Sergeant Gary Forward, Officers Mary Roark, Jimmy Peek, Crystal Teague, Donald Trahan, Pam Ellis and Jamie Benham, Sergeant Rodney Welsh and Dispatcher Jennifer Smith were recognized for their dedication to providing a safe environment for our students to learn and grow.
Employees of the Month – Sharon Bramblett (RJW); Stephanie Rekoff (Kubacak); Katie Dean (Jr. High); Sandi Bicknell (H.S.); Deena Painter (Transp.); Stephen Russell (M&O); Erika Puebla (Custodial); Kim Wulf (CN); Rachel Blundell (Admin.)elms.
- Monthly Reports
- Quarterly Investment Report
- 2015 Performance Summary
- Minutes for August 11, 2015, August 17, 2015 and August 27, 2015
- Accounts payable of $1,365,677.04
- Budget Amendment #1
- PCAT General Liability Insurance Proposal
- Galveston Central Appraisal District Board of Directors Nominations
- 2015 TASB Delegate Designation Request
- Student Transfers
- EIF(LOCAL) - Academic Achievement-Graduation
- DIA(LOCAL) - Title and Name Change for Title IX and 504 Coordinator
- Approved Board Goals for 2015-2016 as presented.
- Approved Resolution proclaiming October 14, 2015 as Human Resources Day in Santa Fe ISD.
- Approved October 19-23, 2015 as Santa Fe ISD School Bus Safety Week.
- Approved the week of October 23-31, 2015 as “Red Ribbon Week” in Santa Fe ISD.
- Approved October 12-16, 2015, as National School Lunch Week in Santa Fe ISD.
- Approved October as National Bullying Prevention Month in Santa Fe ISD.
- Approved the week of October 4-10, 2015, as Fire Prevention Week in Santa Fe ISD.
- Approved the submission to TEA of a Class Size Waiver application.
- Approved the 2015 Certified Appraisal Roll with Tax Levy.
- Approved the amount of $5,000 for 2015-2016 RFID Service and Support renewal.
- Approved the Interlocal Agreement between the District and State of Texas Co-op Program at the cost of $100.00 per year.
- Approved the Interlocal Agreement between the District and PACE Cooperative.
- Approved the Interlocal Agreement between the District and National Joint Powers Alliance "NJPA".
- Denied the City of Santa Fe Request for Redistribution of Funds and Reimbursement for Demolition of Resale Property.