December 18, 2017
Jr. High - recognized the 8th Grade B Team Volleyball for an undefeated season with a 7-0 record. The girls also won all 3 games in the Manvel Tournament, taking 1st place. Skylar Doherty, Bailey Williams, Mindy Matthews, Abigail Blundell, Jadea Pain, Jerzie Pelham, Kyleigh Rice, Jordan Decker, Alexis Tabor, Jayden Zinante and Faith Boles. Coaches are Sara Linkey and Lyndi Carney
Jr. High Band recognized students who made top band at Region and one student who also made Region Orchestra. Samantha Browning earned 2nd place on Tenor Saxophone, Mya Perez earned 4th place on Alto Saxophone and Myranda Perez earned 2nd place on Trumpet for Region Band and Region Orchestra. The students are under the direction of Daniel Pendergrass and Harold Payne.
SFHS - recognized choir student, Haley Pyle. Haley ranked 8th at the TEMA Pre-Area Competition. Choir Director is Gunnar Tietge.
Employees of the Month for December are Dianna Moctezuma, RJW; Cindy Vincent, Kubacak; Taylor Cardenas, Jr. High; Becky Carrillo, H.S.; Richard Summerville, Transportation; Marvin Janicek, Maintenance; Joseph Hawkins, Custodial; Martha Delfin, Child Nutrition; Donna Carlson, Admin.
- Monthly Reports
- Board Member Training Hours 2017
- Learning Forward Conference Update
- Minutes for November 16, 2017, November 27, 2017 and December 7, 2017
- Accounts Payable $1,081,461.34
- Budget Amendment #4
- P.E. Waiver
- Copier Lease Agreement with Marimon for Print Shop
- Approved Update 109 as presented.
- Approved contract with Market Place Alliance, LLC.
- Approved donations.
- Approved contract with Lemons Auctioneers, LLC.
- Approved procurement method for construction of the new elementary school as competitive sealed proposals.
- Approved the DOI as presented with the deletion of the section titles, "Exemptions from Future TEC Mandates".