August 21, 2017
No recognitions for August.
- Monthly Reports - Bob Atkins updated the Board on summer projects and bond work.
- Mrs. Townsend updated the Board on 4th Quarter Investment reporting.
- Ms. Hanssard shared informaton regarding revisions to DNA(Regulations) pertaining to the Santa Fe ISD teacher appraisal system.
- Minutes for July 24, 2017
- Accounts Payable $267,932.58
- Hunton Trane Agreement
- TASB Risk Management Fund Renewal
- Student Transfers
- Galveston County Fair & Rodeo Special Days Resolution
- TASB Board Endorsements for Region IV
- SFISD Teacher Appraisal Timeline and Appraisers 2017-2018
- P.E. Waivers and List of Providers
- Approved the motion to waive Board Policy CW(LOCAL) requiring that any name change approved by the Board shall not become effective until the beginning of the following school year, effective immediately.
- Approved the high school gymnasium be named Anna Marie Milligan Gymnasium with "Coach Mill" displayed beneath the official name.
- Approved the high school boys baskeball locker room be named Josh Butler Locker Room.
- Approved the Old School Museum be named Robert "Bubba" Bear Old School Museum.
- Approved AF(LOCAL), BQA(LOCAL), BQB(LOCAL), DBA(LOCAL), DC(LOCAL), DEAA(LOCAL), DK(LOCAL), DL(LOCAL), DMA(LOCAL), DNA(LOCAL), EB(LOCAL), EC(LOCAL), EEB(LOCAL), FEC(LOCAL) AND FO(LOCAL).
- Approved the purchase of STEM Innovation Lab materials.
- Approved SFISD's 2017-2018 Nonpublic Day School contract with Avondale.
- Approved the special programs contracted services agreement with Karen Campbell.
- Approved the special programs contracted services agreement with Thalia Parker.
- Approved the special programs contracted services agreement with Angie Rozell.
- Approved the purchase of four new 77 passenger CNG powered school buses with three-point seat belts.
- Approved the 2017 Appraisal Roll and Recognize Compliance with the Texas Property Tax Code.
- Approved the proposal for the traffic impact analysis, signal warrant analysis, and permanent traffic signal with Gunda Corporation for the new elementary school located at FM 1764 and Ave. G1/2.
- Approved the prevailing wage rate for future construction projects.