December 12, 2016
The Board recognizes students and staff each month at the regularly scheduled board meeting. The following were recognized at the December meeting.
Santa Fe Jr. High recognized their 8th Grade Volleyball team and coaches. They were undefeated this year and are District Champions. Players are
Payton Boody, Isla Caudill, Laney Childs, Miliana Hunkins, Heaven Marcus, Ryleigh Mata, Reese Reyna, Freedom Stephenson, Paige Taylor and Ciara
Trahan. Coaches are Lyndi Carney, Sara Linkey, Kristen Pfaff and Casey Kimball
Employees of the Month – Allison Devera (RJW); Brooke Palermo (Kubacak); Mandy Boudreaux (Jr. High); Amanda Wagner (H.S.); Jennifer Gordon
(Transportation); Al Albertine (M & O); Mary Bouquet (Custodial); Teresa Hammock (Nutrition Services); Delilah Owens (Admin.)
- Monthly Reports
- Board Member Training Requirements
- Learning Forward Conference Update
- Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR) 2015-2016 Update
- Minutes for November 18, 2016 and November 28, 2016
- Accounts Payable $961,146.80
- Student Transfers
- P.E. Waivers
- Authorized Representative for First Public Investment Pool
- Approved donation of Laptops from Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
- Approved the District Print Shop copier contract with Marimon.
- Approved the resolution to initiate the process designation as a District of Innovation.
- Approved the agreement with Director's Choice Tour and Travel.