Upcoming Orientation/C.R.A.S.E Dates:
- September 10, 2019
- October 23, 2019
- January 9, 2019
- March 18, 2019
- 4133 Warpath-Cowan Education Center-Training Rooms
- Arrive 15 minutes before orientation begins
- Applications must be submitted through FastTrack
- Complete the Fingerprinting Process
- Complete SafeSchools Compliance Training
- Please bring Original Transcripts, Driver’s License and Social Security Card
Substitutes for the Clinic:
- Valid RN/LVN
- Valid CPR/First Aid certificate
*Please contact Jodi Nash, Lead Nurse, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substitute Teacher Orientation 2019-2020:
Previous Substitutes that did not submit a Letter of Reasonable Assurance for the 2019-2020 school year will have to be rehired. Please update your application, and contact HR.
1. Complete Online Application:
Complete the substitute online application. You must attach certifications (if applicable) before attending orientation. If you need a computer, they are available in the HR Office After you apply, you will receive an email confirmation detailing your orientation date and time.
If fingerprinting is needed, you will receive an email with your fingerprinting Fast Pass, which will have a contact number to find an L-1 fingerprinting facility. You are responsible for payment and scheduling this appointment. The facility will accept credit/debit card, check or money order payment (no cash). Take your Fast Pass to the appointment along with a valid ID. Otherwise, you will be notified to move on to the next step.
3. Complete Safe Schools Online Training- (Mandatory Compliance Training)
An email with login information will be sent to the email you provide.
Substitute Office Contact:
Tara Mata, Administrative Asst. to the Asst. Supt for HR, Substitute Coordinator